Known to be originated from a market of China, a contagious virus (COVID 19) has almost stalled the whole world in the year 2020. The virus is so widespread that it has been declared a pandemic. Is it to be scared of? Yes! Absolutely! COVID-19 is considered to be a deadly virus for humans whose immune system is weak or underdeveloped. This puts children and elderly people at high risk while healthy young people also experience symptoms like Fever, Cough & Cold, Body pain, Loss of smell & taste, etc.
What makes it so dangerous?
Coronavirus is very virulent and contagious. A person infected with Coronavirus may not always experience severe symptoms but they still act as carriers of this disease and pass on this virus unknowingly to the fellow people through his/her bodily fluids. No globally recognized vaccine or drug has been developed so far to fight this pandemic causing virus.
How to protect yourself, your family and your community?
Governments are seriously working towards bringing out a Vaccine as soon as possible so that the world economy doesn’t take an irrecoverable hit. Meanwhile, there are a few simple tips & remedies that can help you and your family stay safe. It’s for sure that we can’t go back to regular life until a vaccine is ready.
Below are a few tips to help you stay safe:
- Wash your hands regularly with alcohol-based sanitizers (70% concentration). If sanitizer is not available, wash your hands with soap for more than 20 seconds to get rid of any virus strain from your hands.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with elbow or tissues when coughing or sneezing. It’s better to always wear face mask approved to be used in this pandemic.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with flu, cough and cold symptoms as the virus is highly contagious.
- Clean your phones, switches, taps, doorknobs, etc. with disinfectants on a regular basis.
- Prefer home delivery of food items and always wash your fruits or vegetables thoroughly with warm water.
- Staying indoors is the simplest way to prevent COVID-19 from spreading. It is important to practice hygiene and avoid being a part of any social gatherings. • Do not shy away from seeing a doctor if you experience problems like fever, cough, loss of taste and smell, and difficulty breathing.
What to eat in this pandemic to stay safe? Well, it is time to boost up your Immunity power and be prepared to fight the virus in case you get infected. According to available stats, people with better Immunity power stand a high chance of winning against Covid-19. So, it is advisable to eat fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamins and minerals. If you believe in Ayurveda, then go through the advisory issued by the Ministry of Ayush, India.
We know you might feel lazy at times and think of skip preparing Ayurvedic Kadha. But is it advisable? No! Never miss out on taking care of your health is this pandemic. Bebe Foods have got a solution for you. Check out Immunity Booster Jaggery by Bebe Foods and order it online via Amazon, Flipkart, BigBasket or MilkBasket. You can have this Immunity Booster Jaggery with your everyday tea without having to prepare Kadha every day. Isn’t it great? Well, Bebe Foods care for you and your health.
Stay Healthy – Safe Safe!